Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cereal

I decided to go ahead and try feeding Bridget cereal on Friday night in hopes that it would fill her up and help her sleep through the night. Unlike big sis, who gobbled down her first bowl of rice cereal, B had no idea what to do with this stuff Mommy was sticking in her mouth.



I don't know whether the two are related, but Bridget has been really fussy all weekend and won't nap well. Yesterday she took three 30 minute naps and she took a 30 minute nap this morning. I just gave her a bath with some lavender soap and a bottle and she is asleep right now, hopefully for a while. (Okay, I'm not even done typing this post and she is awake again!!) Rice cereal is the blandest stuff they make, so I hope that it isn't the reason she is so fussy.


Speaking of naps, Audrey seems to be phasing out her afternoon naps. She has had one nap in the past week and a half. Luckily for me, she is content staying in her room and playing quietly, so I've just been sticking her in her room for a couple of hours so I can get stuff done (important stuff like updating the blog!). It's been kind of nice because she is going to bed earlier and sleeping in later because she is so tired!


I am trying to learn how to use Photoshop so I can do neat stuff with my pictures. Today, I learned how to colorize certain parts of black and white photos. Here are my first two attempts:


I love this picture of Mom:

No comments: