Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rollin'


I haven't posted in a while because we haven't been doing anything exciting! I have decided to quit being so lazy with potty training, so I haven't bought diapers for Audrey since we ran out. When we are home, I keep her in her underwear or naked and use Pull Ups for sleeping and going out. She's gone in her potty about once a day and luckily she's had a pull up on each time she's gone #2! The bad thing about Pull Ups is that they don't hold much. One leaked while we were out to eat with Cousin Ian last night. Luckily I had extra shorts in the car!


In Bridget news, she can now roll from her back to front. She's been sleeping in her crib for the past week or so but some nights she'll wake up every two hours. I think it's because she's lonely, so on those nights, if I'm really tired, I end up bringing her back to my room.


Yesterday morning Emma came over to play for a couple of hours while her parents ran a 5K (way to go!). I got some cute shots of the girls playing dress up




Yesterday I was having one of those I-really-need-a-change-moments and went and got all of my hair chopped off. Here is a crappy picture that I took with my phone last night.

I told Andy that I was afraid that it made me look older. He said "Well, the color is just so obvious that you dyed it to cover the gray. Once it fades a little, it will look nice." I was a little confused by this statement as I did not have my hair dyed! I think my hair is getting darker as I get older though!

And finally, here is a video Andy took of Audrey playing with Bridget:


No comments: