Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not A Bully!

I got called into work today so I had to bring the girls to daycare. I asked the Director about Audrey's behavior and she said that the only reason she brought it up to Andy was that it was so unusual for A to act that way. I told her that I was worried all night that Audrey was a bully and she said "No way! Audrey is too sweet to be a bully!"

So, once again, Mommy overreacts and assumes that she is raising a socially awkward meany! Alas, she is not, but I still plan on finding some activities for us. Tina wants us to join her MOMS Club, so that is one option if I can't find anything else.

I don't think it's fair that most of the rec activities are during day in the middle of the week. It seems to punish those of us working moms. Anywho, back to work!

No comments: