I finally got tired of waiting for Andy to hang Bridget's curtains, so after spending way too long trying to figure out how to use the drill, plus a couple of extra holes later (which are luckily covered by the rod holders), I hung them myself! Now I just need to get some pictures for both girls walls!
I decided yesterday to stop feeding Bridget rice cereal for a while. She has been so fussy and gassy. I asked Andy if daycare mentioned her being fussy on Monday, and he said that they told him that she has quite a pair of lungs, so I took that as a "yes!" On Tuesday night I got about three hours of sleep because she was up screaming until 2 am, so I am hoping that stopping the cereal helps. Maybe it's a little too early for her. This is what she thought of the cereal anyway:

The daycare workers also told Andy that Audrey mimics the teachers and bosses the other kids around all day! That's my girl!
She has been doing pretty good with her potty training. The only time we really have accidents is when she is really involved in something, like looking at her books. She just totally forgets to go to the potty when she is doing something fun. We'll get there someday!
Audrey looks so cute in hats. I found a hat that I liked online and sent a picture of it to Grandma Carol to see if she would be able to knit one. She couldn't find a pattern online for it, so she just bought one.
It doesn't quite fit Bridget - she looks like a little French baby. Maybe we should call her "Brigette" when she wears that hat!

1 comment:
That hat is so stinking adorable!
Post a Comment