Saturday, June 13, 2009

Audrey's Turn :(


Audrey woke up in the middle of the night and threw up three times. She seemed fine when she first woke up, but then complained that her tummy hurt and fell asleep on the chair with Puppy. When she woke up, she was on fire. I took her temp - 102.5. The CHOA nurse advise line said that I don't need to bring her in, so we just have to tough it out. I am assuming that it's the same bug that Bridget had on Wednesday, it's just hitting poor Audrey harder for some reason. She requested Cinderella, so we are snuggled on the couch watching a movie today instead of attending her buddy Lynzie's birthday party.


Grandma Mary watched the girls yesterday and had a cute photo shoot with Bridget. Here are three of my favorites:



Bridget is taking after her big sis in the fact that anything that she can get a grip on goes straight to her mouth. The only difference is that she doesn't crane her neck trying to lick nearby objects like Audrey used to! Bridget is a major drooly-kins (as I call her) and I thought maybe she would teethe early like Audrey, but her pedi didn't see any signs of tooth buds yet. I think we are going to have to tie a bucket under her chin when she does start teething since she drools so badly already!

No comments: