Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We're Home Already!


It's 10 am and we've already been home from surgery for a half an hour. I couldn't believe how fast it was. I made Daddy go back with her while they put her under and I had only read two paragraphs in my book when he came back. We were in the waiting room long enough for me to go to the bathroom and read two pages before Dr. Bauer was out telling us that she was done.

She was a little fussy waking up, but other than that, she's been fine ever since! The outpatient clinic has bottles, so they gave her some apple juice while she was waking up and she chugged the whole bottle. She was groggy the whole ride home, but now she's running around playing. They said she was supposed to take it easy today - easier said than done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things went so smoothly!

-Dana

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that the patient is doing well!