Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our Little Snowflake




We are in the midst of the second snow fall of the week. I was a bad mommy and didn't get any pictures of Audrey in the snow on Wednesday (mostly because I didn't take her out to play in it - it was too cold and dark). We had about an inch and a half on the ground. I planned on taking her outside to play Thursday morning, but the snow turned to slush and melted pretty quickly.




It started snowing this morning around 9 am and we took Audrey out to see it before her nap. We are supposed to get up to a couple of inches by tonight, so I should have some cute pictures to post tomorrow. And I'll be sure to have her in a coat and hat!


Here is a video of Audrey pointing at the snowflakes. She was also talking to them.



The top photo is the yard at about 12:30 and it's still snowing. :)

No comments: