Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!



I can't believe it is 2008 already. We had a good time last night at Tim and Amanda's, although we are now a little worried that Audrey is hyperactive! Emma watched on with amazement/horror as Audrey ran around with her toys, climbed on her toys, yelled as loud as she could, played Peek A Boo in the play room closet, etc.





Audrey went to bed late (10pm) only to wake up again at 11:45. I guess she wanted to ring the new year in with Mommy. I fell asleep in her Lazy Boy only to be awoken again at 1 am to her screaming in pain. Andy and I couldn't calm her down and were at the point where we were debating whether to take her to the emergency room, then after about 20 minutes she had some big burps and toots. I let her have some of our tacos for dinner (nothing spicy), but I guess the Mexican food gave her painful gas. Poor little thing! I didn't get her back to sleep until close to 4 and she still woke up at 8, so Mommy is very tired today.

I hope our first day of the year isn't any indication of how the rest of the year is going to go! Anyway, the princess is now down for a nap and I have a big pot of Brunswick Stew in the crock pot, so I am going to go relax now too.

No comments: