Yesterday, when Andy picked up Audrey at daycare, Miss Tammy said that Audrey has been causing her to have mini heart attacks all day. Apparently her new game is to climb on top of toys (castles, rocking chairs, whatever is around) and jumping off!
She sent Audrey down to the 1-2 yr old room to see how she'd do, and I guess she didn't like it very much. I thought she would since there are new, big kids to watch and new toys, but she's just so used to the people and stuff in the baby room.
She has learned the word "no" and will answer any question you ask with a little "no." I can't wait until she really knows what it means! Daddy has also taught her how to answer "What does Mommy say" with "Blah, blah, blah!"
We have surgery at 8 am tomorrow, so keep Miss Audrey in your thoughts and prayers that everything goes smoothly and she doesn't have much discomfort afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sure Audrey will be great--she'll just need some extra cuddles afterward. I have a feeling that there's no shortage of cuddles around there!
-Dana
Post a Comment