Audrey continues to do well from her surgery, but now she appears to have a cold. She's had the runs, a snotty nose and hasn't eaten much the past couple of days, and last night she and I barely slept because she was so fidgety.
She spent both Thursday and Friday at daycare this week. The owner of the company that I work for was upset that I took Wednesday off of work for Audrey's surgery since I only work three days a week, so he had my boss call and ask if I'd come in on Thursday. Nice, huh? I get a lot of respect at work. Anyway, they sent Audrey down to play in the 1-2 year old room again and she had a great time this week. When I brought her in on Thursday, another little girl ran up to her, waved and handed her a toy. Audrey took off to play and never looked back. It was pretty cute.
Yesterday, Grandma Carol came up and we went to the new shops up in Cumming, which was exhausting! Audrey didn't want to stay in her stroller, so Grandma and I took turns chasing her through Home Goods, Old Navy, Off Broadway Shoes, Ulta and Target. She had the girls at the shoe store laughing 'cause she had to stick her face in/on every window pane. People outside were stopping and waving to her - she's a ham! She finally used her Target gift card that Great Uncle Butch and Great Aunt Jaynee sent for her birthday. We found a doll that has a puppy that looks a lot like Audrey's puppy that she sleeps with. I attempted to get a picture of them all together, but the best I could do was get Audrey near the doll, then puppy with the doll!

No comments:
Post a Comment