Andy went on his first business trip this past week to lovely, snowy Ohio, so Audrey and Mommy had a girl's week. Luckily for me, the only night I had to sleep in the Lazy Boy was on Wednesday so I didn't have to worry about not getting any sleep on a work night. Audrey had her flu shot booster on Thursday morning. It was about 17 degrees that day and I never bought her a really heavy coat, so we went to Babies R Us after her appointment. I think our days of shopping with just the two of us are about over! She wanted nothing to do with the cart, so I let her walk around. She was good for about 5 minutes, then she just started running across the store. I'd drag her back towards the cart only to have her take off running again. I finally just grabbed a coat, threw her in the cart and checked out. We are now the proud owners of a pink camo coat because it's the first one I could find in her size!
It's not a very good picture, but I got all of my hair chopped off today. It's really short, like it used to be in college. I think Brandon cut off a little too much, but it's hair and it will grow.

Here are a couple of pictures of Audrey in her cute sock monkey jammies from Aunt Steph and Uncle Alex. She was sitting around being sweet with her baby doll before bed tonight.


The princess has her ENT appointment on Tuesday, so I'll post then and let you know the status of the tubes.
No comments:
Post a Comment