Here are our obligatory "child playing in the snow" pictures. Audrey wasn't super impressed. I set her down on the sidewalk and she stepped into the snow, looked down at her shoes, then stepped back onto the sidewalk. She's my girl! Surprisingly, she didn't try to eat the snow. She put one little finger in some slush on the driveway.
We didn't stay out very long because I didn't have any mittens on her and her nose and cheeks were starting to get pink. She cried when we came back in - maybe she's not my girl!
When we got up this morning (after sleeping in the Lazy Boy), it was 4 degrees outside with the windchill. We are going to try to make it out today to buy her big girl car seat. I'm hoping it will be easier to get her in and out of that than her infant seat, plus she may enjoy facing forward in the car.

No comments:
Post a Comment