Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cute, Happy Stuff!

The past two posts have been all about Audrey's various illnesses, so I figured I'd do a happy post about all of the cute, new stuff she does.

- She will blow two quick puffs of air on her food when you stick it on her tray. You never know when Mommy is going to stick something scalding hot on your plate!

- Last night she picked up her dirty diaper and stuck it in her diaper pail all on her own. Of course she also sticks her hair brush and various toys in there.

- Speaking of hair brush, she tries to brush her hair and also holds the phone up to her head. If there is someone actually on the phone, she wants nothing to do with it though.

- When I got home from work yesterday, I was greeted with a very enthusiastic "Hi Da Da!" She also said "Hi Da Da" to the lobsters in the tank at Red Lobster later, so I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse.

- When she wants up on something (the couch or the bed), she stands next to it and makes a grunting noise like she's trying to pull herself up. But she's not actually trying to pull up, she's just making the appropriate noise.

It was beautiful outside today, so we went out and played in the yard after a whirl wind trip to McDonalds with the cousins.



I tried to get a picture of Audrey and Roscoe, but the best I could get was them walking near each other.

This is Roscoe pretending to point at something.

No comments: