We are leaving soon to fly up to New England for a wedding in Connecticut and a vacation at Acadia National Park. I am stressing about everything - will Audrey do okay on the flight, will she sleep in her travel bed (which still hasn't arrived - will it be here in time?), is she going to be fussy 'cause she won't want to nap while we are out doing stuff, which stroller should I bring, etc, etc.
It looks like I won't actually be at the wedding. We were under the impression that there would be a family friend watching kids at the hotel, then we get an email with a phone number for a friend of a friend's babysitter. We assumed that she was all set up, but when Andy called her, she had no idea about watching kids for a wedding. Rather than have them search around for another stranger, I'm just going to have to miss the wedding and stay back at the hotel with Audrey.
From the website, it looks like the hotel is in a historic district with a bunch of shops and cafes, so hopefully it won't be too boring! Andy bought a laptop, so I'll have internet access and will be able to update Audrey's blog throughout the trip, so be sure to check in!
I had Andy take a picture of me and Audrey and it just goes to show that she looks nothing like me, aside from the messy brown hair!

1 comment:
You'll have to let me know how the travel goes. Emma & I are going to FL at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get prepared. Love the picture!
Post a Comment