Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of Daycare

Today was Audrey's first day of daycare. Although Daddy woke up with our stomach virus and stayed home, we figured we better still bring her in since they were expecting her. When I dropped her off, she went right over to the daycare worker and looked back and forth from me to the other kids. I got out of there quickly before she figured out what was going on.

When Andy picked her up, they told him that she was a good girl. She hung out with two other baby girls the whole time and the only time she cried was when one of the girls' mommy came to pick her up. Audrey didn't want her little buddy to go home! They also told him that she is the cutest and smartest baby that they've ever had. (Okay, I made that last part up!)


I"m glad she liked it because she has to go back tomorrow. :)


I better go take care of Mr. Pitiful. He's all hunched over on the couch with the chills. When I was sick, he went to happy hour after work, a camp meeting and a barbeque while I was home with sick Audrey, but now that he's sick, he can barely function! Men!!


Since I don't have any cute new pictures of Audrey to share right now and I know posts are boring without pictures, I thought I'd share this one of Avalanche "hiding" under the bird feeder in the bird bath. Somehow, he's never caught one!

No comments: