Friday, August 3, 2007

Mommy and Daddy are Chickens

After much deliberation, we decided to leave Audrey at home during our trip. Hazel and Roscoe are more than capable of watching a 7 1/2 month old.

Actually, she will be splitting her time between the grandparents. Although both options (taking her or leaving her) are stressful, it will be less stressful to leave her here. We are looking forward to sleeping in past 7 am and not having to pack up half of the hotel room in order to leave for an hour. Also, the groom from the wedding passed along a couple of other phone numbers, and we didn't want to call more random people in CT who had no idea who we were! I think I would be freaked out if some people called me out of the blue and asked if I could watch their kids in a hotel room.

Yesterday, her older cousins came for a visit during lunch time. Tyler wanted to stay here and play while the twins went home and napped and we had a good time blowing bubbles and watching Curious George. He's so funny now that he talks! When Audrey fell and bumped her head (like she always does now), he walked up to her and said "You need to be more careful, Audrey." He wanted me to come over to his house the next day and I told him that I had to work. He told me that Daddy was going to work and I had to ask him if I could go too. So, Jason, is it okay if I go to work with you? I suck with computer stuff, but I'll try my best!
This photo is Miss Audrey with one of her favorite foods - avocado! She doesn't really like to eat jarred foods any more because she likes to feed herself. I always think she eats a bunch, but when I pick her up out of her high chair there is a pile of food under her butt that missed her mouth! She also likes to run her hands through her hair while she is eating. The hair behind her ears is always crusty.
This link goes to a video of Audrey and her favorite doggie, Hazel. She crawled over to Hazel and just sat there and laughed at her.

No comments: