Monday, August 20, 2007

Misc. Photos 'n Stuff

We finally got the picture of Angry Gay Jason off of Andy's camera. For those who didn't read the long, drunken post, here is the part that describes who Angry Gay Jason is:


"We went to a restaurant to get a couple of drinks. There was something about the waiter there that reminded us of our brother-in-law, Jason, but this guy had sharper, angry features and appeared to be gay, so he was henceforth named Angry Gay Jason. We spent the whole time trying to sneak a picture of this poor guy with Andy's cell phone and giggling like maniacs because we had been up for so long."


I don't think Tina and Jason thought this picture looked anything like Jason, but when you have been up for 20 hours after about 4 hours of sleep, he does!

Audrey has her 7th tooth poking through on the bottom. I think she now officially has more teeth than Ryan!


I learned the other night not to place naked babies on the floor. I took Audrey's diaper off while I was getting her bath ready thinking that the worst that could happen would be that she'd pee on the bath rug... but that's not the worst that can happen! I saw a little brown pile under her butt and she had her foot in it! Luckily I caught Andy before he left to go check some traps - it's not easy holding a baby up while trying to clean poo and avoid getting poo on yourself.

This is what happens when Mommy is bored and finds extra hair bands lying around the living room:

No comments: