I took this on Thursday. She wasn't barfy, but she was really lethargic all day and I had to look at this sad, pitiful face. Unfortunately, I woke up with her stomach bug on Friday, so Grandma Mary spent the day taking care of both Audrey and me. It's nice having your own personal nurse when you are sick!
We are both feeling better. Neither one of us has too much of an appetite and Audrey now has explosive diarrhea, but she's more like her old self today. We just found out that she got Grandpa Pete sick - sorry Grandpa!
For the past couple of days Audrey and I have been working on waving, which she is slowly catching onto, and kissy faces. She has been making her kissy face complete with a "smack" all day! I'll try to get a video of it, but she won't do it on command. :)

1 comment:
Get well soon, Farbotko family!
Post a Comment