I know that Audrey is in wonderful hands while we are gone, I know she'll will be spoiled rotten and have a blast, but I am about to have a major panic attack here at work! Why is it so freakin' hard to leave for a week? Ugh!
Anyway, we leave bright and early tomorrow and I hope to keep this site updated with pictures while we are on vacation. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't totally freak out, steal the rental car and drive all the way back home to my baby! ;)
Evening update: So I did have a panic attack at work and had to leave a little early. I couldn't breathe or talk. I got to come home, feed Audrey and give her a bath. She was so sleepy, she was a little cuddle bug - even big tough Daddy was sad to see her go! To top things off, right after she left a bug flew into my eye and got stuck in there! I had to flush my eye out a few times to get him out and my eye is bright red. Andy thought I was just making an excuse for red, watery eyes - I was crying when Audrey left, but then I really was attacked by a bug. I hope I can wear my contacts tomorrow! PJ called a little while ago to let us know that the first thing Roscoe when he got there did was steal PJs dinner off of his TV tray! It's good to see that Roscoe is feeling right at home!
Anyway, we leave bright and early tomorrow and I hope to keep this site updated with pictures while we are on vacation. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't totally freak out, steal the rental car and drive all the way back home to my baby! ;)
Evening update: So I did have a panic attack at work and had to leave a little early. I couldn't breathe or talk. I got to come home, feed Audrey and give her a bath. She was so sleepy, she was a little cuddle bug - even big tough Daddy was sad to see her go! To top things off, right after she left a bug flew into my eye and got stuck in there! I had to flush my eye out a few times to get him out and my eye is bright red. Andy thought I was just making an excuse for red, watery eyes - I was crying when Audrey left, but then I really was attacked by a bug. I hope I can wear my contacts tomorrow! PJ called a little while ago to let us know that the first thing Roscoe when he got there did was steal PJs dinner off of his TV tray! It's good to see that Roscoe is feeling right at home!

No comments:
Post a Comment