While he was home, the girls were used to staying up late and sleeping in with him. He has to be at this new job at 6:30 am, so I am on my own getting the girls up and ready for daycare. Luckily they woke up fairly easily on Monday and they had a good time at school. When we were leaving yesterday, a little boy yelled "Goodbye Audrey. I'll miss you!" This morning, however, when I woke Audrey up, she asked "Where are we going?" I told her that she was going to school, and she said "Again??"
I have also been trying to get them to bed earlier for the past few nights. Bridget STILL has to have one of us sitting next to her bed in order to go to sleep, and Audrey is the queen of excuses to get out of bed. I started keeping a list:
- I'm hungry
- I'm thirsty
- Avalanche is in my room
- Bridget is crying and keeping me up.
- Bridget isn't crying and it's too quiet
- Bridget left her baby doll in my room
- Your old Barbie is in my room
- My iPhone is on
- I don't like the color of my walls
This past weekend, we went and had dinner with the Korey's and Bridget was all about Baby Andrew again. He's a wee bit bigger now than the last time she held him:
It was fun watching Audrey and Emma play because they are at an age now where they go off and play together. They were both super sweet about including Bridget (when she wasn't holding the baby) but I'm sure in a few years, she's going to the pesky little sister!
Audrey's ballet recital dress came in last weekend and I was a little worried that she wouldn't want to wear it because of the colors, but she seems to like it.
Her class is going to be dolls in the recital and her teacher wants their hair in a ponytail with ringlets. I have a month and a half to learn how to do ringlets and get Audrey to sit still while I use a curling iron on her - wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment