Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Picture Post

We had a beautiful sunny weekend so we spent lots of time outside. We went to Home Depot to get some blueberry bushes to plant in the back yard.
Bridget's bangs were getting a little long and she refuses to wear barrettes for very long, so after we got home (and when Andy wasn't looking), I grabbed some scissors and trimmed her bangs.  The last time I tried to trim Audrey's bangs, I butchered them, so I took my time and got hers right.  Here is before:

And after.  Andy still thinks she looks goofy but I think her bangs are cute!
Audrey grabbed the water bottle that I sprayed Bridget's hair with and started cleaning the kitchen windows.  I told her that they may still look a little dirty because some of the dirt is on the outside of the window and she goes "Mmm hmm... Instersting..."

While she was busy working, Bridget wanted to help me cook dinner

And this is how Amos helped plant the blueberry bushes.  He was holding down the mulch.

He also "helped" by running off 4 times during the weekend!  The first time, a neighbor found him and called us to come and get him.  The next 3 times, we just happened to look up and see him walking down the street.

Audrey has been wanting to go to watch Bridget's gymnastics class and since I have to be out in the gym with B, I had to convince Andy to come and watch too.  This is how Audrey dressed to come to class with us:


Amos jumped in the car to go with too.

I don't think Audrey and Andy will be coming back to gymnastics.  Andy was bored and every time I looked over at Audrey, she looked pissed.  Andy said that she complained the whole time about how she wanted to go out and play with Mommy too!  She seemed interested in watching the bigger girls do gymnastics, but I don't know if I want to sign her up and then have to balance that along with ballet, B's gymnastics, and work!

No comments: