Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bridget Palin

I think Bridget is ready to move to Alaska and join the Palin clan.  Daddy already has her chopping wood, and now she likes to play with (water) guns and he has her saying "You betcha!"
We are still enjoying this great weather, but I think poor B has allergies.  Her eyes are all watery and puffy but I don't think she has a cold.  I called the pediatrian yesterday to see what kind of allergy meds I can give her and they said that I could give her Benadryl but I may not want to because it might make her sleepy.  And the problem with that is...?  :)

Audrey is still obsessed with flamingos and Grandma H found this bathing suit while flipping through a catalog:
Audrey insisted on wearing it while playing outside yesterday. 

Andy took Amos out on the canoe on Sunday to see how he would do.  He said Amos did fine until he randomly decided to jump in the river.  Luckily he is a better swimmer than Roscoe was.  Roscoe couldn't keep his back end up and would struggle to keep his head above water, but Amos did well enough that Andy just kept the boat next to him and steered him to shore.

Here are the explorers in the backyard yesterday:

This one is kind of fuzzy but I like how they look like they are actually canoeing and looking at something other than the back yard!

No comments: