Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 Posts in 3 Days -woo hoo!

I just had a couple of pictures to share.  I used Bridget's birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa to get some more accessories (curtains and a lamp) for her big girl room:

This is hard to see, but it makes me laugh because I caught Audrey in mid-booty shake while trying to take a picture:

And this is the blue tye die dress that Audrey had to have.  I washed it yesterday and she had to grab it out of the laundry basket and wear it.   

When I asked her to hold still so I could take the picture, she said "Not today.  Maybe you can take a picture on Friday."  That is what she says when she doesn't want to do anything - "No, maybe tomorrow" or "No, maybe on Friday."  :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the booty shake! Also, I have now made 4 posts in 4 days...nanny nanny boo boo! ;)