On Saturday, Audrey's ballet teacher let us come into the classroom to see their recital routine. It was SO cute. The girls were all over the place - some were dancing, some were just staring at the moms. Audrey just kind of half-assed it. I think she was being shy, but she looked bored. Here is the ballet part. If you watch the little blonde on the left, she is actually watching the teacher and doing the routine.
This is the tap part of the recital. This time, the blonde girl is on the right and Audrey just looks just as bored!
After ballet, we met some friends at the playground. I didn't have my camera (heck, I forgot to bring extra diapers!) so I will have to get some pictures from Ella's daddy! Here is one from my phone of the girls on a bouncy zebra together:
Audrey is now into picking me wildflower bouquets, which is so cute! When I picked her up from daycare on Thursday, she had a bouquet that she had picked on the playground. On Sunday, I let them pick a couple of tulips and azaleas from the yard and they spent a good deal of time arranging them in my small vases. Audrey decorated our dinner table with the vases that night.
Audrey told me that they were flower technicians picking wedding flowers. She also said that her wedding dress is going to be red with a flamingo and that her wedding flowers are going to be red roses. We will have to remember that!
I'm glad that the girls are back in daycare now. I think they were watching too much TV at home with Daddy. If you say "Nationwide," Bridget will sing "Is on your side!" We were out somewhere a couple of weeks ago and Audrey had to go potty. When we got into the stall, she asked "Is this toilet paper gentle on my skin?" I bought some Angel Soft toilet paper last night and she recognized the package. She picked it up and said "Is this Angel Soft? It's gentle on my skin." She then proceeded to take a roll out of the package and squeeze it like they do on the commercial!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment