Bridget has has a rough couple of days. She still isn't digging her new bed. On Saturday night, Andy was gone all night for a bachelor party, so I just let her sleep with me so I wouldn't have to battle her and deal with big sis. Sunday afternoon, she fell asleep on the couch at nap time and I carried her up to her bed.
She was PISSED when she woke up in the bed! She just lay there pounding her feet and screaming at me when she woke up. On Sunday night, she kept standing at the door screaming. Audrey came out of her room at one point and said "I can't sleep with all of Bridget's loud screaming." At around 10 pm, she was so tired that she fell asleep in the bed with Andy sitting on the floor next to it. Last night, after 10, she finally said "I want Audrey's room," so I put her in Audrey's bed and she fell right asleep! Punk!
We took the girls on a wagon ride around the neighborhood on Sunday and Amos clotheslined her with his leash. She has a rope burn on her neck and cheek from that, then yesterday she tried to either ride or carry a ride on toy down the front steps, so she also has a shiner under her eye. After she fell down the stairs, smarty pants Audrey said "See, Bridget - that's why we don't ride cars down the stairs."
We had gymnastics last night and I felt the need to explain what had happened to everyone and let them know that we didn't punch B in the face and then try to strangle her! She has her 2 year check up tomorrow morning, so Andy gets to explain it all to the doctor. Bridget is really making me realize what an easy kid Audrey is! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment