Monday, January 3, 2011

Meeting Andrew

The girls and I were finally able to go meet Emma's baby brother Andrew yesterday.  Audrey was so excited all day and kept asking questions about him, like is he going to cry, what does he eat, and does he stand up yet. 

He was drinking a bottle when we got there, and every time Amanda set it down, Bridget would pick it and and bring it back to her saying "Baby bottle."  She told us "I helper!"  After I held him for a few minutes, she decided that it was her turn, so she held her arms out and said "My baby.  I hold it."  Both girls got to take turns holding him and were very sweet with him!

Andy took Audrey to her four year check up this morning.  She passed her blood, urine, vision and hearing tests.  I don't have the exact numbers from him, but he said that she was in the 95th % for height and 75th % for weight.  The doctor said that based on her growth chart, she will probably be around 5'9"!!

I was going through Andy's pictures on his iPhone and found a bunch of cute ones that I had never seen.  I emailed them to myself so I could post them here!

Here are the girls in a tree this fall:
I suppose this is how Andy watches Bridget when I'm not home.
This must have been taken when Bridget was sick a couple of weeks ago because her eyes are all swollen and puffy.
And finally, here is our cute little Christmas puppy!

No comments: