Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stuff We've Been Up To

Also known as: Here are a bunch of pictures because I don't have anything to write about!

We have been doing a lot of coloring lately.

Audrey has been getting much better.  She doesn't just color the whole page one color anymore.  She takes her time and colors everything the appropriate color.  I had to throw away all of the cheap crayons and buy only washable ones because someone *cough*Bridget*cough* likes to color on the counter.  Unfortunately, the crayons I bought don't have pink in the pack and Ariel wears a pink dress so we had a mini meltdown until I found a pink marker!
We've been decorating the walls...

And the dog...

The Star Wars guys took a ride on some jungle animals... Audrey insists on being called Aayla most of the time.  If you call her by her name, she says "You mean Aayla?"  She also decided to change her middle name to Flamingo, so I guess she is now Aayla Flamingo Farbotko!


Bridget has been trying to figure out how to watch DVDs...

Audrey learned how to take pictures with my phone and captured Daddy reading a magazine

And she caught Bridget taking a break from dancing with Yo Gabba Gabba to check out her belly button

We went to the Dollar Tree and I let the girls each pick out a toy.  Bridget originally picked out this horse hat, but luckily traded it in for a monkey bath sponge after wearing the hat half way around the store!
We bought a small flat screen TV for our room this weekend, so our mini bedroom makeover is complete. The next household project involves replacing some damaged drywall, so I'm sure Andy isn't very eager to get started on that!

The end!

No comments: