I got a free hand held mini digital camcorder from Office Depot and got a chance to test it out today. I put Bridget up for her nap and a couple of minutes later, she came walking down the hallway. I put her back in her crib and sat in her rocking chair and watched her swiftly climb back out, so I went and got Andy and the video camera. The quality is worse than my iPhone, but hey, that's what you get for free! Also, I realized after I took the video that the lens still had the protective plastic over it - oops!
The poor thing actually broke the wooden doll cradle on this attempt.
After we took this video, Andy lowered the crib to the lowest setting and we put B back in. She went over to the corner to attempt her escape and was PISSED when she couldn't reach her leg up! We figured we will go ahead and take the front off to convert it into a toddler bed whenever she learns how to get out from the lowest setting. Big sis fell out of her crib once while trying to escape and never did it again. Bridget has proven once again that she is nothing like Audrey was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment