While he and Bridget were doing that, Audrey and I dropped some clothes off to donate to a consignment store. I picked up a couple of shirts there but most of the stuff was a little too used looking. Grandma Carol met us at the consignment store since it is about a mile from her house and then she wanted to go to Target, and who are Audrey and I to turn down a shopping trip to Target? Audrey got to pick out something from the dollar bin for being such a good shopper and she now has some new lip gloss that she has to put on every time she goes somewhere.
On Sunday, the girls and I made lemonade, pasta salad with veggies from the garden, and homemade ice cream. Audrey was so excited to be making the ice cream that she had me call Grandma Mary to share the exciting news!
I also got a lot more of the baby paraphernalia out of the garage. Between stuff getting moldy and needed to be trashed and me bringing it in other toys to clean for the consignment sale that I am doing, my garage is almost ready for me to park in. I have not been able to park in my garage for over a year!
On Sunday, Bridget walked up to me, pointed to her diaper and said "poo poo," and sure enough, there was poo poo! It's nice having her tell me when she needs a diaper change, although I'm sure I could have figured out on my own that she had a poopy diaper! :)
On Sunday, Bridget walked up to me, pointed to her diaper and said "poo poo," and sure enough, there was poo poo! It's nice having her tell me when she needs a diaper change, although I'm sure I could have figured out on my own that she had a poopy diaper! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment