Audrey was so excited to see it (she loves the cars that the boys have), and even more excited that Aunt Tina had stopped by without her brood! She made Tina play with the car, then she drug her into the house to look at the fish. She just started saying "Aunt Tina" and cried for her when she had to leave.
We went out after nap time to drive around some more, then Audrey threw my magazine down, stuck her cup in the cup holder, and stole my chair. Doesn't she know that I'm pregnant?
Then she had to sit a while and ponder life:
Right now we are watching Nemo on the big screen for the first time. The colors are awesome - I'm even enjoying it for once! Along with the nicer picture, we get more channels with the HD box. I love the Noggin channel because they have Blue's Clues on right about the time I need to make dinner, so it makes a nice babysitter! I would, however, like to know where Max & Ruby's parents are. Ruby is always cooking and taking care of Max. She sends him to the store by himself too! Geesh!

No comments:
Post a Comment