Sunday, September 14, 2008

Andy's Birthday (Photos courtesy of Tyler)

Andy's 31st birthday was on Thursday, so we had both families up on Saturday to watch the Georgia game. We bought a 65" HDTV from Tina and Jason and got it all set up before the game - we are loving the TV (Andy fell asleep watching it on Saturday night). This is the best picture I could get of Miss Busy in her cute little cheerleader outfit:








I was too busy to take pictures during the party, but luckily Tyler found my camera and snapped a few shots for me! Not too bad for a 4 1/2 year old! I added the fuzzy picture that Ty took of the salt water tank because the stand was Andy's b'day present. Audrey LOVES it, but she makes me go and look at the fishies with her every time. I had to go get her bathroom stool for her to stand on b/c she kept trying to stand on me so she could see in.

"When is it my turn to take pictures?" - Ryan

No comments: