Andy tried to carry her into the ocean, but she freaked. He then thought it would be a good idea to just drag the boat into the water. Jack wanted to go in with her, so Andy and Jason took them out. They didn't get very far, partially because of the toddlers freaking out and partially because a wave came over the boat and washed Audrey out! Luckily, she landed right by Jason and he could grab her quickly. She barely went under, but she was done with the ocean after that! Ryan was the only brave one who would go out in the boat.
On Friday evening, we brought the kids out to play on the green and Jan took some pictures. Jack spent a good deal of time trying to hug and kiss Audrey while she ran from him giggling.


Audrey tried to get a hug from cousin Tyler too, but he wasn't up for it.
That night, Jan and Steve stayed in with the kids while Tina, Jason, Andy and I snuck away to dinner. On Saturday we spent the morning at the beach and the afternoon at the pool. Audrey just played in the sand again and got brave enough to go chest deep into the pool. Tina, Tyler and I took Audrey out to get some pictures on the beach at sunset before the GA game started.


I've got about 4 billion other pictures that I'll have to upload to Shutterfly another time. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment