First, here are a couple more pictures from decorating the tree. Here is my pretty girl:
Here she is hamming it up for the camera:
Putting the angel on the tree:
Bridget wanted Daddy to hold her up to put something on the tree too, so he had to hold her up to put an ornament up high:
We got one of the Elf on a Shelf toys a couple of years ago and this is the first year that we've actually put it out. I think we chose the perfect year because while Bridget doesn't really get it, Audrey is really into it! Meet Kevin the Elf (he is named after our friend who gave him to us):
He arrived from the North Pole yesterday morning and the girls discovered him in one of the stocking holders when they got up.
When Audrey got home from school, she checked to make sure he was still there and was really well behaved all evening. At one point, Andy asked Bridget something and she said "No." Audrey said "Bridget, it's more polite to say 'No Ma'am' to Daddy." :)
First thing this morning, Audrey ran into the living room to look for Kevin. She came into the kitchen and said "Mommy, Kevin is gone! Oh wait - there he is!! How did he get up there??" He was in the handles of the cabinet above the stove, looking down on the kitchen.
I think if she continues to behave for Kevin, he is going to have to stay here all year long! I plan on taking a picture of him every day so the girls can have a little photo album of Kevin's adventures. :)
Here are some more funny kid quotes:
Audrey, while chasing Bridget around the house "Come here you crazy love hawk!" I have no idea what that means but it cracked me up.
A: "Do the teachers sleep at the school?"
A: "I am not going to wear pants anymore. I am only going to wear skirts and dresses like Taylor Swift." If you think about it, have you ever seen a picture of Taylor in anything other than a skirt or dress?
Andy: "Audrey, who is cuter, you or Bridget." Audrey: "Bridget, but I'm smarter." That's my girl!
Bridget: "I have super powers. I can fly like a penguin!" You sure can, Bridget. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment