Saturday, November 26, 2011

Playing Catch Up

It's been a while and I honestly can't remember all of the funny stuff I was going to blog about, so here are some pictures from my phone.  Last weekend, the girls and I went to Madeline's 2nd birthday party, which was Olivia themed.  Here are the cute little Olivia's:
Audrey is the same age as the little boy that she is towering over - my Amazon girl! Those two hit it off well and ran around together for the whole party.  (Side note: Audrey is sitting here while I am typing this and just said "I am so bored in that picture."  I thought she had a good time...!)  Bridget loved her piggy nose party favor
 
Audrey was off of school this week, so the girls got to spend the night out on Tuesday night.  Andy and I took advantage of our kid free evening by doing absolutely nothing.  Instead of Christmas shopping or cleaning, we caught up on some DVR'ed shows, went to bed early and actually got to sleep without a third and fourth person sneaking into bed!  When we picked the girls up on Wednesday, we stayed for dinner at his folks house.  Andy was trying to get Audrey to clean her dinner plate, and he told Audrey "If you don't eat dinner, what are you going to poop out tomorrow?"  (nice, I know...)  Without missing a beat, Audrey said "Glitter."  Everything really is glitter and rainbows for her!

We spent this Thanksgiving with the Hoffman side of the family.  We tried to get a photo of all of the kids together, which was quite an effort!  This was the best of my photos:

My drama queen didn't want to sit for a photo and Tyler and Ryan were wrestling the whole time.  We should have just taken photos of Bridget and Jack.  Here are some of the other pictures:

I think in this one Audrey is saying "Please get me out of here!"


"Will these people please stop trying to take pictures??"

The girls ate most of their turkey, which was impressive.  It was also cool that the kids got to Skype with Great Grandma.  While talking to the twins, I heard her say "They are supposed to be twins??"  She thought Tyler and Ryan should have been twins.  :)

We got our Christmas tree up today.  Audrey was so excited when Andy brought the decorations up and was pretty helpful in unpacking the boxes.  She loved putting the ornaments on the tree and although the tree is a little ornament-heavy on the bottom, we love it!

No comments: