Between getting ready for Audrey's birthday and getting ready for Christmas, I feel like I've been on the go non-stop. Last Saturday, Andy took Audrey to ballet while I took Bridget to Andrew's 1st birthday party. Here is Audrey in her cute leg warmers:
Andy and Audrey made it to the birthday party just in time for cake. Here is Andy and Andrew - he's such a cutie (Baby Andrew I mean!) ;)
When it was time to leave the party, Bridget was playing with one of Andrew's new toys and asked Tim "May I take this home?" It doesn't hurt to ask!
After the party, I ran out to look for teacher gifts and party favors for the birthday party. I got home just in time for the Bryant's to come over where Alex and I ruled the Just Dance competition. :)
The girls are still having a blast with Kevin the Elf. In the mornings, Audrey walks around downstairs going "Kevin? Where are you? I hear you but I don't see you." Bridget thought this was particularly funny - "Mommy - he drawing with your marker!"
Audrey's teacher told me that she gets daily updates of the silly things that the elf does.
Here are some pictures from my phone. Amos stuck his tongue up my nose right when I took this:
Audrey and Bridget were playing doctor. Audrey was the nurse and would hand baby dolls to Dr. Bridget. She would take her clipboard and say "Check UP" and hand the baby back to Audrey.
Bridget got a hold of my phone and I discovered a self portrait that she had taken:
Here is me and my big girl. The other day, I caught her sitting on the vanity. I asked her what she was doing and she said "Looking in the mirror because I'm pretty." Can't argue with that! A couple of days later, she asked me who she looked like. I told her that she looks like Daddy. She said "No, I look like Aunt Tina." Aunt Tina should take that as a huge compliment since Audrey thinks so highly of herself!
I think I am ready for Audrey's party. I got the favors put together last night and Grandma Mary found a birthday shirt at Carter's today, so she is all set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment