Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birthday

First I wanted to share this cute picture of B and Aunt Tina.  She got to go to the outlet mall with Aunt Tina and Grandma Carol last week while Audrey was in school and I was at work.   She kept admiring the train, so Aunt Tina gave in and rode it around the mall with her.

 I forgot to mention in my last post that after I arrived home from getting my hair chopped, Audrey greeted me at the door with "It looks pretty!"  while Bridget wrinkled her nose and said "Your hair look messy."  Thanks kiddo!  Here is a not so great shot of my hair - also, I think my nose is getting bigger as I get older!
On Sunday, we dropped the girls off at Mom and Dad's so we could start our Christmas shopping and also go the AT&T store and order me a new iPhone 4s for my birthday (it just arrived today and I am activating it as I type this!).  While there, Andy bought himself an iPad (Happy Birthday to me??).  When we got back to the folks house, Andy gave the girls a present to give to me (a Wii game that I picked out while we were at Toys R Us - Just Dance 3).  Audrey comes running in the kitchen yelling "Mommy!  Don't come in the living room.  We are wrapping your gift.  It's a new video game!"  Note to self: Don't tell Audrey secrets!

While Grandma Carol was finishing up dinner, we tried the game out.  Here are Tina and the kids dancing:

Andy also played around with the goofy picture app on his iPad.  Don't the kids look creepy??


On my birthday, we went out to a new restaurant called Marlow's Tavern.  Audrey thinks it's cool to eat at restaurants and gets brave with her food.  She tried calamari and liked it!

After I read her the kids menu, I asked her if she wanted her usual chicken fingers and she said "No, I want mini cheeseburgers."  She rarely eats hamburgers so that was a big deal.  Poor Bridget fell asleep in the car on the way to the restaurant and never woke up.  I ate with her sleeping on my lap while praying that she wouldn't go potty!

I think my new phone is done activating, so off to play with that!

No comments: