Amos got neutered a couple of weeks ago. The poor guy was so excited to be going somewhere in my car and was so happy to see the vet techs. He was bouncing around and wagging his tail at the vet tech when I left him.
He was not a happy camper when I picked him up. The vet techs said that he was such a sweet, goofy boy, but he was pretty barky before the surgery and whined like a little bird while waking up. He pretty much ignored me and layed around pouting and whining all evening.
Here he is yesterday napping with Big Baby (that's Bridget's appropriately named doll). I think we need to start calling him Big Baby - our 10 month old puppy weighed 56.5 lbs at the vet! He's going to be huge when he's full grown!
Bridget is turning into a little fashionista like her big sis. On this particular morning, she asked to wear zebra print, so I got her dressed and went to go brush Audrey's hair. Bridget came out of her room with clip on earrings and a bracelet on. She wasn't happy that I wouldn't let her wear the earrings to school! I shouldn't have let her wear the bracelet because it didn't make it back home.
On this day, she wanted piggy tails with her outfit and I pulled them through into little buns. Audrey told her "You look so adorable with your outfit and your hair like that." I think so too!
Each week this summer, there is a different fun theme at daycare. Last week was pirate week. Audrey's class made eye patches and telescopes and went on a treasure hunt. My tough little pirate made a heart eye patch and named herself Pirate Rainbow. She wouldn't let me get a picture of her in her pirate gear
but here she is with her pirate face paint. She had an eye patch and black and pink stripes on her cheek, although they are hard to see here.
More Audrey quotes:
When Bridget was acting like a typical 2 year old "Boy, you are a sassy pants, Bridge!"
"Mommy, I'm ready to try new foods. I want to try barbecue!" Lucky for her, we finally purchased a new grill (ours died at the beginning of the summer). True to her word, she ate a half of a hamburger (which she usually doesn't eat), tried some avocado and had some smoked pork!
Out of the blue last night "I need a mother and a father. Sometimes I can't do things by myself because things are sharp."
Andy's boss gave him tickets to a Fourth of July party at Centennial Park at the Atlanta Chamber building. They are having a party in their rooftop pavilion, so we will have front stage seats to the fireworks, not to mention air conditioning and a bathroom! We think the mayor of Atlanta is going to be there, so we took the girls to the mall and got them new cute Gymboree July 4th outfits. I will post pics later this week. Happy Fourth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment