Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Party Pictures

Last weekend was Ian's 4th birthday party, which gave me an opportunity to play with my new camera some.  The girls had a blast in the jumpy house and were happy that Ian's other cousins were there so that there were some other girls to play with!




The rest of the party pictures are here: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=040ec60fe73e7d8b&sid=8AZM3DRozaNGm0

Audrey is obssessed with my Dad's new puppy, Gretchen.  Whenever the girls are at their house, Audrey spends the entire time following Gretchen around so she can pick her up and carry her.  When the poor pup tries to sleep, Audrey is right there trying to pick her up and put her on her lap.  I don't know what she is going to do in a couple of weeks when the puppy grows!

I overheard her tell Bridget "We need to get our own little dog to carry around.  Then we can take it to Grandma and Papa's."

Bridget has made friends with Mom's new kitten, Otis.  She follows him around with her arms outstreched asking "May I hold kitten?"  Then he gets a little too excited, scratches her and she doesn't like him anymore.  It's a love/hate relationship.

And, I leave you with this gem.  Audrey walked up to me like this and said "Take my picture and send it to Daddy."  He was so proud.

No comments: