I found some pictures on my phone that I meant to post but totally forgot about. This is part of the Mother's Day gift that Audrey brought home from daycare. I bet y'all didn't know that I was such a good lunch maker AND that I'm smart enough to drive a car!
This is another of my Mother's Day gifts - I have some test shots from it on my computer at home so I will have to post those another time. I will soon have high quality photos to post on the blog, especially after I find a class so I can learn about all of the features!
Audrey has been really into coloring lately. This is from school - they had to imagine themselves doing something and draw it. She imagined herself sitting on the sun.
She colors in rainbows in her Color Wonder coloring book and I think it looks pretty cool!
I forgot to share her beautiful recital portrait:
In Bridget news, she is a ROCK STAR will the potty training. She went Sunday and Monday with no accidents, so I decided to test her out at daycare in undies on Tuesday. I filled up her backpack with extra clothes, extra undies and Pull Ups and was a little surprised to find her in her original clothes when I picked her up! No accidents!! She even woke up dry the past couple of mornings.
The great thing about potty training her (besides the fact that she took to it so darn fast) is that she doesn't require rewards. We used to give Audrey candy when she went, but Bridget is just as happy to get the praise. In fact, is she has an audience, she will go and sit until she squeezes something out so she can get the hoorays!
She has a hard time getting her pants up and down still, but she is at that age where she wants to try it herself. If we try to help her, she will yell "No! I don't need help. Leave me lone." After taking about 10 minutes to pull her undies on the other day, she made a point to go over to Andy and say "I don't need help!" and walk away!
Bridget's love of baby dolls has turned into a love of Barbies and the Barbie-sized Disney Princess dolls. She can usually be found toting 2-4 of them around and makes me play dolls with her all the time. The conversations usually go "Hi. What your name? My name Bahbie. May I hold you?" Then I have to place my doll in her doll's arms. Very exciting after the tenth time!
After being forced to watch The Little Mermaid by big sis, she finally has her own favorite Disney Princess. She always requests Snow White and walks around the house singing "Oh ho, oh ho" instead of "Hi ho, hi ho." Whenever we start any Disney movie and she sees Cinderella's castle, she says "Yay! It Happy Ever After!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Tim has a great reference book he uses alot to learn about his camera features. It looks like it might be the same camera, so I'll get the title for you.
What a great sunshine drawing, and what a pretty ballerina!
Post a Comment