Thursday, June 9, 2011

Picture Post

Well, not photographs, but drawings.  Audrey has been a drawing fool lately, and I think little kid drawings are adorable, so I have been taking pictures of them to preserve them on the blog.

This first one is Aunt Steph, Bridget holding a stuffed giraffe, Ian, some bugs, Dylan, Mommy, Daddy and Uncle Alex:

Andy asked her to draw a picture of him cutting down a tree for him to hang in his office.  See the little saw cutting the tree?

This is the solar system.  I know the bottom blue and green one is Earth...

This is Little Red Riding Hood carrying her basket through the forsest.  She started to draw a wolf hiding behind the bush on the right, but she couldn't get it right.  The scribbles on top are Bridget's contribution and the clouds were my contribution!

A cute little lion:

Mommy holding a rose.  Grandma Carol thought that Audrey was drawing the trees horizontally until she realized that those were the branches - most kids just draw the trunk with leaves on top, but not our little scientist.  I have this one hanging in my office!

Audrey wanted to draw a picture of Grandma knitting, so she had Grandma draw the chair and she added the rest.  I love the needles and whatever the round thing is that Grandma is making!

No comments: