Saturday, June 25, 2011

Audrey as.... Rapunzel

I finally caught a video of Audrey acting along with Tangled.  For those of you who haven't seen the movie, this is the scene where Flynn Rider (the love interest) hurt his hand.  Rapunzel wraps her hair around it, closes her eyes, and sings the song that makes her hair glow and gives it a healing power.

The songs starts out "Flower gleam and glow" but Audrey sings "Flower cream and glow..."

The girls and I went to the pool again yesterday and I was proud of what a sweet girl Audrey is.  She and Bridget were playing with a little girl and another girl came and was playing by herself on the stairs.  Audrey went over to her and said "That's a cute Dora bathing suit.  What's your name?" The girl told her and Audrey said "It's nice to meet you" and started playing with her too.
And, just to document it, today was the first time that Audrey has ever helped me clean her room without fighting about it the whole time.  She make her bed without me asking, asked how to use the vacuum, and then went and cleaned Bridget's room!  I hope this cleaning thing isn't just a phase.  If only I could get her to mop - that's my least favorite chore!

No comments: