
Luckily I never really had a time where both babies were upset. I don't know why Tina thought it was so hard with twins and a toddler? ;)
Not much else exciting has been going on. Andy is just now finishing up his insane work project. We haven't seen much of him for the past two weeks. He would be gone when we got up and get home around midnight or so. I did have some excitement on Sunday morning when I looked out the window and saw a cow walking down the street! He came through too quickly for me to grab Audrey to see, but I did run outside in my jammies with a baby in one arm and a camera in the other because I'm mature like that!
On Sunday evening we went over to Tina's to look at their pictures from Disney. Audrey was in heaven with all of the Disney toys they brought back! I can't wait until the girls are old enough to go. Ryan and Jack were all about baby Bridget and helped Grandma feed her.

Ryan wanted to hold B and when protective big sis noticed, she ran over and said "Ryan, you need to be gentile with the baby." She gave Bridget a little hug and then ran off to play again!
Here is poor Bridget being decorated with Nemo stickers: These two are from Mother's Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment