Since I'm stuck here at work by myself with not much to do, I have to brag on Audrey! She's been really into the Super Why cartoon on PBS Kids lately and has been repeating the characters when they teach letter sounds.
She has some foam letters that she plays with in the bathtub. Last night, as she was sticking each letter on the wall of the tub, she would say "B says buh, Z says zzz, V says vuh..." I wasn't even prompting her or asking her anything, she was just doing it on her own. I thought it was pretty smart (maybe all 2 1/2 year olds do this?)!
Unfortunately, the bath came to an abrupt end. She started screaming and I looked in the tub and there was a 4 or 5 inch centipede swimming around in the water!! I'm not sure who was more freaked out - me or her! I quickly reached in and undid the drain and it was sucked right down, but she wanted out ASAP!
Before bed, we always talk about what we did that day and at the end, she said "I took a bath with a centipede!" I could hear her talking about centipedes with Puppy after I left the room too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Those things are soooo disgusting! How cute that she continued to talk about it at night lol.
Post a Comment