Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend Part 1

Yesterday we met Emma at a family festival at Vickery Village. The festival turned out to be kind of lame, but it had enough to do to keep the girls entertained for a couple of hours. I had to drag Audrey out of the jumpy house.


She sat very still for the face painter. She opted for a lady bug on her arm. She was very excited to show it to Puppy afterwards. When Daddy got home, he accidentally smudged it and for some reason decided just to wipe the whole thing off instead of leaving a smudged bug. She freaked out! I think Daddy learned his lesson!

We stopped to listen to a band play while Bridget had a bottle and the big girls shared a bag of popcorn. Emma dropped some on the ground...

But Audrey took care of it!

I brought the bumbo chair down today and you can see who thinks it's for her:

I got to put Bridget in it for a second, but Audrey kept yelling "No Bridget. It's not for you! Mommy, pick her up!" I love her little feet sticking out!

And, here is one final picture. Telephones... yum!

1 comment:

Krystle said...

You always have the cutest pictures!

Lily sits in the bumbo too lol. And the boppy, the pnp, the swing, the exersaucer...