Bridget turned three months old yesterday - hard to believe yet I can't remember what it was like before her arrival! Here is her three month shot in comparison with Audrey's (don't worry, I won't compare them on everything throughout their lives. I just like looking at the old pictures of Audrey to see how much alike they do or do not look). I think they look less alike in these pictures. They have one thing in common though - they both have BIG eyes!
It's hard to tell, but Audrey's hair was so long and thick by three months old, she had a little barrette in it. How I wish she would sit still enough for me to put barrettes in it now!
Audrey wanted to wear Andy's motorcycle helmet around the other night. It was so big and heavy on her that she almost fell over backwards!
I have a new little obsession thanks to Tina. I have been stockpiling coupons for a few weeks and on Tuesday, I signed up for The Grocery Game. It helps you to match up store sales with your coupons. I went to Kroger after the girls went to bed and saved $70 on my bill! One of the ideas behind it is to stock up your pantry, so now I really need to clean the old stuff out. Yet another item for my "to do" list!

No comments:
Post a Comment