Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three

We had Bridget's birthday party on Saturday at a place called Adventure Kids.  I had never been there before, but I bought one of those online coupon deals and figured we would give it a shot.  Luckily, it was a lot of fun!  The place had a couple of jumpy houses, some little bikes, a Wii Rock Band station, a trampoline and a huge indoor sandbox/playground.  We got there a little early to welcome guests and Bridget made a bee line to the sandbox.

One of her buddies from her old daycare came and after her friend warmed up to everyone, the two were attached at the hip - it was so cute! This is the two of them having a snack.


I forgot to get a picture of the Batman cake, but you can see it here.

Afterwards, the family all came to the house to watch Bridget open gifts.  The poor thing was so tired by the time everyone left but she had a great day!  Here is a link to the rest of the photos.
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM3DRozaNGqV

For her birthday dinner yesterday, she requested "mac 'n cheese and chickens," so Andy brought KFC home.  What a fancy dinner!  After I put the girls to bed, I heard Bridget crying.  I went back to Audrey's room (where they sleep nowadays) and asked her what was wrong.  She is kind of hard to understand normally, but especially so when she is sobbing.  I asked Audrey if she could understand her.  In a sweet voice, she said "Bridgie, we can't understand you.  Your voice is too cute."  :)  (The crying fit was because I forgot to ask her what her best part of her day was. Bad Mommy!)


No comments: