Friday, February 17, 2012

Last Week in Pictures

We have been busy lately.  First, here is a picture of Audrey from last Friday.  Last week was "Community Helpers" week and on Friday, they had a couple of firemen come with a fire truck.  The kids each got a Junior Firefighter helmet and got to sit in the truck!

We were not home much over the weekend.  On Saturday, we had to go straight from ballet to Chuck E. Cheese for the twins 6th birthday party.  That place is a mad house and the girls weren't too fond of old Chuck, but they had fun getting tickets and purchased some candy at the prize counter.  From there, we went to Tina's to watch the boys open presents, then Audrey and I had to leave for a hair appointment.  Her hair is so pretty but it was getting too long to manage.  She said that she wanted her hair short like mine, but I thought that would be too drastic of a change for her, so we kept it below the shoulders.

On Sunday, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for Grandma's birthday lunch.  After eating, the girls wanted to watch a movie.  Bridget climbed up into Grandma's chair and Audrey snuggled up next to her - they were so cute!

We had to get home that evening so Audrey could finish writing out her Valentine's for her class party on Tuesday.  On Monday, Audrey came home with her pre-K graduation proofs

and her teacher did her hair in a heart!  I need to learn to do stuff like this!

The girls and I stopped at the store to get Valentine's dinner after work on Tuesday.  When we got back to the car, it wouldn't start.  We ended up waiting almost an hour for Andy to rescue us and then neither of us had jumper cables.  At this point, it was getting late, so we went home to eat dinner really quick so we could then grab the jumper cables and go get my car from the Kroger parking lot.  The girls and I had planned on decorating the table for dinner, so we had Andy help make dinner so we could decorate.
The rest of the week has been spent getting ready for Bridget's birthday party this weekend.  I ordered her a Batman cake per her request, and when the party place called today to see what color tableware I wanted, I told them to make it blue, yellow and silver to go with the Batman theme - who would have thought I would be planning a Batman party?? :)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the Valentine's hairdo!