Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dressers, Dinos and Dogs


Here is the old dresser that I repainted for the playroom.  It's hard to tell, but it's pale pink with chalkboard paint on the drawers.  I wish I would have done something cuter on the knobs, but Audrey wanted polka dots.

It was dinosaur week in Pre-K and for homework, Audrey was assigned a dinosaur and she had to draw a picture of it and find out a fact about it.  Audrey was assigned the Ichthyosaur and her fact was that he lived in the sea.  She did a great job of drawing it and Andy wrote out her fact and had her copy it onto the paper.

We had movie night last night and watched the Smurfs up in my room.  Audrey ran and got a blanket for the dogs and gave them both sweet snuggles.

And here is poor Hazel napping with the Princesses.  Do you think we have enough?

No comments: