Happy New Year! 2011 started off pretty crappy. Andy was laid off right around Christmas of 2010, so he wasn't working and I was stuck at a horrible dead end job that was an hour away from home. To say that I was stressed and unhappy would be an understatement! But, things got better - Andy got a new job that he loves in April and I got a new job that I love in August. Audrey started pre-K, quit needing pull-ups overnight and continues her love of fashion. Bridget was potty trained in record time, loves daycare and keeps us laughing with her goofy ways. 2012 can only bring great things for the Farbotkos!
I plan on asking the girls some end of year questions every New Year's Eve. Here are Audrey's answers (I think if you click on the picture it will make it bigger):
Bridget's answers don't make a whole lot of sense (we never went to a farm last year and she wants to be a chicken when she grows up), but they made us chuckle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment