I was so excited that Santa was going to visit the girls at daycare because that meant that I didn't have to go stand in line at the mall. The girls looked adorable in their little Christmas outfits. Audrey said that she wanted a Jewel Sparkles Lalaloopsy doll and was doing to ask Santa if he "handled Lalaloopsy dolls."
When I picked up the girls this afternoon, I was happy to see that the photos were already printed and ready to go. Unfortunately, they are terrible! They are off center, the girls are not smiling and Santa looks like a creeper! To make matters worse, the pictures are printed on cheap paper. The photographer has her phone number and website all over the envelope - she should be embarrassed! I am so pissed! Here are the offset girls and creepy cheap Santa:
Audrey is trying to smile here, but even she realizes how bad this is:
We knew Audrey had inherited this, but apparently Bridget has also inherited Andy's inability to smile properly for a photo
Ugh - I don't even know what else to say other than I am SO disappointed in these pictures. This goes down as the worst Santa photos ever! I'd rather have them crying at a nice looking Santa than these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment